Wednesday 20 March 2013

THT Racing

Welcome to the new blog. As many of you will know I have changed my username on Twitter and I am no longer a 'tipster.' I made the decision to just share my thoughts on racing instead of actually tipping for a few reasons. I think it will be more fun as there will be less pressure doing it like this but I can still offer my suggestions as to what I think is the likely winner of a certain race. Furthermore I think we are now more approachable to people as we are now a punter just like most of our followers rather than being a glorified tipster. I hope it is the right decision, and as I say we will still be offering our picks, mostly on a daily basis. I will aim to provide a daily double and a Lucky 15 as I know a lot of people like their multiples as do I myself. I will display all my bets on here, and it will be more of a 'bet share' than actual tipping. I would love to know your thoughts and whether you think you have any good bets yourself, please feel free to comment or give us a mention on Twitter.

I was going to wait until Friday for the beginning of the flat season but after yesterday's relative success, and considering the fact I think we should do really well today, I have decided to start a few days early. Here are all my bets for today's racing.

14.40 Haydock Seymour Eric @ 7/2
15.45 Haydock Robbie @ 3/1
16.50 Haydock Annacotty @ 2/1

18.15 Kempton Scommettitrice @ 13/2
18.45 Kempton Rightcar @ 4/1
20.45 Kempton Rakaan @ 8/1
21.15 Kempton Supa Seeker @ 9/2

Annacotty/Robbie double @ 12/1
Rightcar/Supa Seeker double @ 26.5/1
Haydock Treble @ 55/1

Lucky 15:

Annacotty, Robbie, Supa Seeker, Rightcar.

Returns just over £900 for a £1 stake.

Good Luck all.

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog, as I say, please let me know your thoughts. It's a game of opinions after all!

THT

No comments:

Post a Comment